Computer Vision I
- Course website for Fall2009 http://www.cise.ufl.edu/class/cap5416fa09/
- Recommended Text: Computer Vision – A modern approach, by D. Forsyth and J. Ponce, Prentice Hall.The following two links have more information on the book: Forsyth’s page on the book and a draft version of the book.
- Other References:
1. Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications by R. Szeliski. This book (draft) is available online.
This can be a very good text to read during the course, and a classic book for the area in the future. So…read it!
2. Introductory Techniques for 3D Computer Vision, by E. Trucco and A. Verri, Publisher: Prentice Hall.
3. Fourier Transforms and its Applications, Bracewell, McGraw Hill Co.
4. Other Material: Papers from the following IEEE TPAMI, CVIU (Academic Press, formerly: CVGIP), the AI Journal, and IJCV.