Mathematical Problems for Students
Here I intend to put together a collection of mathematical problems from anywhere I can find it. There are tons of mathematical competitions in the world, you may want to visit an old post of mine “List of mathematics competitions.” Your suggestion is always welcome.
Good resources in General
- American Mathematics Competitions (AMC): The web page contains a lot of interesting mathematics problem and tutorial websites [link]
- MathLinks: A great resource on mathematical competitions.
- Canadian Mathematical Society (CMS): The website contains tons of math problems and solution from other official competitions around the world. [link]
- Donny’s Gaussian Tech: This guy, Donny, makes an interesting web page for several competitions [link]. He also has his lecture on Youtube.com as well [link]
American High School Mathematics Examination (AHSME)
Asian Pacific Mathematics Olympiad (APMO)
- MathLinks: Problems and solutions [link]
United States of America Mathematical Olympiad (USMO)
keywords: ACM, AHSME, AIME, IMO, APO